Prayers to the Lord II

Thou art, O Lord, the creator of this universe. Thou art the protector of this world. Thou art in the grass and in the rose. Thou art in the sun and the stars. Salutations unto Thee. O Bestower of joy and bliss!
 
Sweet Lord! Let me be free from the clutches of death. Let me be able to look upon all beings with equal vision. Let me be free from impurity and sin. Give me strength to control the mind. Give me strength to serve Thee and the humanity untiringly. Make me Thy fit instrument for Thy work. Make me pure and strong.
 
I bow to Thee, O Indweller of all hearts! O Secret of secrets! Remove my weaknesses, defects and evil thoughts. Make me pure, so that I may be able to receive Thy grace and blessings. O Lord! Thou art the thread-soul that connects all beings. Thou pervadest all, permeatest and interpenetratest all things of this Universe.
 
Thou art the Light Divine. Thou art the Dispeller of ignorance. Thou art the All-merciful Lord. Give me a life without disease. Let me remember Thee always. Let me develop all the sublime virtues.
Thou art self-luminous. Thou art my Father, Mother, Brother, Friend, Relative and Guide. Let me realise the Truth. Let me be free from greed, lust, egoism, jealousy and hatred. Prepare me as Thy sweet messenger on this earth, so that I may radiate joy; peace and bliss to the whole world. Let me utilise my body, mind and senses in Thy service and in the service of Thy creatures. Breathe into me Thy breath of Immortality. Let me recognise the Universal Brotherhood of Man. Let me love all as my own Self. Salutations unto Thee! O Lord of Compassion!